Video Games That Passed The 3AM Test For You

Plackket

Novice
3AM test is when you keep playing a game for so long that you don't realize that its already 3AM. What games were "oh shit its already 3AM" for you

o man there are a lot games that passed the 3AM test but God of War and Ghost of Tsushima were my favourite

When Detroit Becomes Human came our I rented the PS4 disk from a local store and played it all night, the excitement about which ending I was going to get was uncanny

I can never get enough of Civilization VI it’s always "just one more turn," but before I know it, those turns add up to hours. I've found myself still playing as the sun rises, not even realizing how late it's gotten!

i remember me and my cousins used to play Black Ops2 Zombies all night without realizing what time it is. we start a round at transit and then later we start hearing birds outside

in school days we used to play Minecraft online all the time we had so many mods and our base was so amazing, I wish I get that seed again we built so many famous buildings there like Burj-Khalifa and the great wall of china

im a huge fan of horror game and those are always more fun at night so RE 2 and 3 remakes were my games that passed the 3 AM test I haven't finished RE4 remake left it on Chapter 4 but I saw so much of it on youtube that I haven't tried ending it myself

just bought Logitech G29 last month and tried Forza Motorsports on it, although the game is not that fun but a steering wheel is so much different than a controller. used to watch people on youtube using it and I always thought this would be easier but man it is so difficult. this passed my 6AM test lol

Valorant is the game that passes my 3AM test every night, even though I am hard stuck on GOLD 1 but I still love to play it

im a huge fan of horror game and those are always more fun at night so RE 2 and 3 remakes were my games that passed the 3 AM test I haven't finished RE4 remake left it on Chapter 4 but I saw so much of it on youtube that I haven't tried ending it myself
i would highly recommend you to play it yourself it is so good. The original was a legendary game and the kept the originality very nicely so do give it a try