Valorant Coming to Consoles? [Discussion Thread]

In latest patch 8.11, Valorant is bringing huge updates like new map rotation and a completely new map but apart from all this, Big news for Consoles gamer as valorant is coming to consoles, there were huge rumors about this but now it is confirmed and limited beta is being offered for players to test. I am interested to see how things goes as valorant is a Competitive First Person Shooter and there aren't many on consoles. Right now it is only said to be available on New Gen consoles like XBOX series X/S and PlayStation 5. Let me know your thoughts on this because I am hyped to see where it goes

Screenshot 2024-06-13 035858.png

As soon as the new gen consoles were launched and had the capability to reach those high frame rate, I knew that these Competitive titles would come to consoles. But it's all about fast movement in these sorts of games, MnK players would just destroy Controllers players.

As soon as the new gen consoles were launched and had the capability to reach those high frame rate, I knew that these Competitive titles would come to consoles. But it's all about fast movement in these sorts of games, MnK players would just destroy Controllers players.
yah but I saw a cloud 9 player's video in which she told during testing that Riot is not offering Cross play and it will prevent players to use Mouse and Keyboard with their consoles which I think is fair

I just saw the trailer for it, in terms of game trailers after Apex Legends i think valorant makes the best trailers, the sound track is just FIRE !! 🔥🔥

You can use your same account on both PC and Consoles but your rank for both will be different, Riot Says on their site that "VALORANT players on Console cannot face off against VALORANT players on PC—you'll have a separate rank and MMR when playing on either platform."
I guess it make sense, I am GOLD 3 on my PC account but i wont be able to perform the same on a controller

true but I dont know if the game will offer 120 FPS that these new gen consoles are capable of but the game's in beta rn. We can hope that it does because high frame rate does matter in valorant.

How can a person one shot enemies with a controller like there has to be minute movement in order to get the shot. I am just confused why they thought that bringing this game to consoles is a good idea

How can a person one shot enemies with a controller like there has to be minute movement in order to get the shot. I am just confused why they thought that bringing this game to consoles is a good idea
that is what i thought as well but seeing from a gameplay video, they have added a thing which basically lowers your sensitivity when aiming which helps make those precise shots, they calling it focus mode. Riot knows what it's doing and i'm excited to see what they are going to do in the future

that is what i thought as well but seeing from a gameplay video, they have added a thing which basically lowers your sensitivity when aiming which helps make those precise shots, they calling it focus mode. Riot knows what it's doing and i'm excited to see what they are going to do in the future