Leak Valorant and Modern Warfare 3 Gamepass Details Via eXtas1s

Absalon

Seasoned
Staff member
Valorant on consoles sounds so weird but after watching the videos about it and reading the forums. Hyped to see how it performs after the launch. This looks interesting

I hope there is crossplay in Valorant. I'd like to play it with my Xbox buddies
The crossplay works with consoles only, not PC players

"When you’re actually queuing up, Xbox and PlayStation players will only be able to play together, and will not be able to join games with PC players. We believe strongly in competitive integrity, and this is the best way for us to keep the experience fair and consistent for players on both console and PC."

"When you’re actually queuing up, Xbox and PlayStation players will only be able to play together, and will not be able to join games with PC players. We believe strongly in competitive integrity, and this is the best way for us to keep the experience fair and consistent for players on both console and PC."

Dude wtf that sucks
welp so much for playing together with my friends... sigh

that sucks tbh

Dude wtf that sucks
welp so much for playing together with my friends... sigh
i think they should allow PC and Consoles player to at least play together in custom matches, that would be fun. In compi it makes sense cuz controller players can never be as fast as Mnk players