Trailers Tomb Raider: The Legend Of Lara Croft New Trailer + Details

Sphinx

Staff member
In the new trailer for Netflix‘s animated series “Tomb Raider: The Legend of Lara Croft,” Hayley Atwell takes on the voice of the iconic archeologist for a new adventure set in the video game franchise’s universe.

“Tomb Raider: The Legend of Lara Croft” picks up after the events of the “Tomb Raider” video game “Survivor” trilogy (“Tomb Raider”, “Rise of the Tomb Raider” and “Shadow of the Tomb Raider”), and will chart the globetrotting heroine’s next chapter exploring ancient mysteries.

Along with Atwell as Lara Croft, the animated show’s voice cast includes Allen Maldonado as Zip and Earl Baylon reprising his role as Jonah from the “Tomb Raider” video game franchise.

makes me sad that the animated industry still chases the Hollywood clout. Why Atwell for the role of Lara. She may be a good voice acrtress yes but where is Camilla Anne Luddington, the voice that made Lara iconic during the past decade?? Not big enough for marketing huh, as if things were already good enough for these voice actresses and actor now that Hollywood stars take their job as well

Oh my God, if Marvel Ultimate Alliance makes a return on modern Xbox, I’ll be over the moon. I’ve been waiting years for this.

I do have it on 360, but I’ve always wanted to try it on Xbox One. It might not be a huge difference, but I’d still give it a shot if this turns out to be true

While they're at it, they should bring back X-Men Origins: Wolverine. No need for a remake—just a remaster with 60fps and slightly improved graphics.

Deadpool would be a great addition to my collection. I’m missing that one, and with the recent movie pushing used copies into the 100-140 Euro range, it’s a bit out of reach.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance is one of my all-time favorites, and I’d love the chance to play it again.