The PC Adapter For PlayStation VR2 Arrives This August With Some Drawbacks

LIONT4MER

Staff member
psvr-2-playstation-vr-pc-hook-up-cord-half-life-alyx.jpg

After teasing PC support tests earlier this year, the PC adapter for PlayStation VR2 arrives this August, the company has revealed. More specifically, the device will cost $59.99 and hit select retailers and PlayStation's online store starting August 7. With this device, you can use the PlayStation VR2 hardware to play SteamVR games, including the critically acclaimed Half-Life: Alyx.
Ironically, PlayStation gamers have been asking for a Half-Life: Alyx port for PlayStation VR (and now PlayStation VR2) for years. Though that still isn't happening, this PC adapter at least allows players to use their PlayStation VR2 device to play the game through Steam. They can do the same with hundreds of other SteamVR games, like Fallout 4 VR and War Thunder.

Full Report:
I think this is a great accessibility accessory for PSVR 2 users to experience the VR games on Steam, what do you think?

I got my hopes up for a second too late because sure I can play Half Life Alyx using this shit but whats the point at all after because it doesn't do do half the shit its capable of