Discussion The First Descendant: PS5 Version Has 50% More Frames Output Than Series X

LIONT4MER

Staff member
While 2024 has few RPG shooters released so far, the latest RPG shooter, The First Descendant, finally arrived on July 2. Although the game isn’t impressive for many, the reviews of the game are still at a negative end. The game has 10 million players.

However, the technical analysis of the game has surfaced online, and various intriguing details have been revealed.

Previously, Series X outperformed PS5 in many games. However, that’s not the case here, as PS5 has significantly better frames than Xbox.

Full read:

I ve checked the game out on both my PS5 and PC, I prefer third person shooters on console IMO so I chose PS5
Dont know what stutter struggle the Series X is facing tho xd

The games a rough gem when ur playing the endgame and boss fights can tank ur performance, Im not an Xbox fan but Series X really be having skill issue if cant run THIS KINDA GAME lol

Reactions: MybrokenMarikoo
Well in terms of Optimization, its no surprise to me that the PS5 always had an edge, this news doesn't surprise me, also the fact that its for a popular freebie game rn is funnier for series x hah