Game Help The First Descendant Platinum Trophy Guide

Any good trophy guides out there for this game? Im not an avid trophy Hunter or anything and ik this game is grindy but I'm already almost 30 hours in and thought Id go for it as my only couple of Plats,

To the fellow First Descendant players here, is there a good guide that I can use for the trophies/achivements??

I ve always used either Powerpyx or if he hasn't done anything on the game which is 80 percent of the time he has, then your second best option is always a guide from users up on psnprofiles

This might help you out, has all the criteria listed like powerpyx with the difficulty rating and time and the progression order the trophies

I ve always used either Powerpyx or if he hasn't done anything on the game which is 80 percent of the time he has, then your second best option is always a guide from users up on psnprofiles

This might help you out, has all the criteria listed like powerpyx with the difficulty rating and time and the progression order the trophies
+1, I dont think I ve used any other guide, everyone in their mother uses this or Powerpyx' official guides for the Platinum Trophies, I haven't gotten the platinum nor do I plan to but First Descendant' plat is just annoying in the sense of grinding a hell ton like owning up to 5 descendants which can take a while

Just make sure to not neglect anything or forget them like upgrading your mastery rank, focusing on getting HP and defense modules or even farming for the meta weapons and their mods, ur gonna have to keep up with the community to check out the meta and stuff for the bosses too

well if you're already 30 hours in, I imagine you'd have quarter of the trophies unlocked, the rest should come naturally, the only slogfest ones are getting 5 Descendants and upgrading your modules, just look up the psnprofiles guide and you should be set and if have anything to ask regarding a trophy, u can always ask here man

If you can watch through a video to see how grindy it is tho Im assuming u ve played games like these hence why u ve already spent 30 hours otherwise one would;dve dropped it
I like to watch videos like these to get me ready for any plats or the journey for them