The First Descendant Initial Impressions + Thoughts [Discussion]

capsule_616x353.jpg
I know the game's had a mixed reception as of late but despite that, Im about to jump in soon after its finished downloading t see and check out the game for myself

For those who have played it so far, what do you think of it? What got me interested was the comparison to Destiny, Warframe and Division and seeing as how I only played Division 2, it got me interested to play with a couple of my friends!

2024-07-06 22_18_20-Window.jpg

So far got like 20 hours in via both Bunny and Viessa, and well, its decent
I get those people that dislike it because those obvious issues are actually terrorizing to the game

Its like they took Warfrane's trade economy but added a ton of monopoly and blatant P2W to it

This game will die out sooner or later, the only thing its getting is the fact that its f2p
but once people realize the hideous monetary investment in this game, you ll regret it

View attachment 348
I know the game's had a mixed reception as of late but despite that, Im about to jump in soon after its finished downloading t see and check out the game for myself

For those who have played it so far, what do you think of it? What got me interested was the comparison to Destiny, Warframe and Division and seeing as how I only played Division 2, it got me interested to play with a couple of my friends!

Oh are we doing this finally? because...
THE CAMPAIGN 70% IS YOU DEFENDING ZONES OR KILLING ENEMIES

Literally no actual in-depth design or anything here, brilliant for people with 0 IQ who wanna shoot things ig lol

Uh its decent, aside from the fact that it has the worst gameplay loop model rn, worse than warframe, its still a fun game tho to play on a whim with friends

Oh are we doing this finally? because...
THE CAMPAIGN 70% IS YOU DEFENDING ZONES OR KILLING ENEMIES

Literally no actual in-depth design or anything here, brilliant for people with 0 IQ who wanna shoot things ig lol
Yea the campaign is straight up ass, only thing carrying this is the gameplay and the hot waifu descendants lmao