The Best Armor sets in Starfield???

Been a huge fan of Starfield ever since the latest patch to the series x for 60fps but was wondering if you guys have any suggestions for the best armor sets because the ones I ve been coming across just come off as meh or have shitty stat value

I read this article on best armors from daniyal who claims he played the game 230 hours: Starfield: 5 BEST Armor Sets [230+ Hours Experience]

But I still want to hear more opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you're just srarting out id say go for the Mark 1 constellation set, for me its the best early-game armor set in Starfield plus it looks good too fashion wise ezgif-3-ca7f99e81e.jpg

The Mercenary spacesuit is pretty dope since it has a solid 112 Phys resistance and makes my character look like a chonky boi.

Theres also a video detailing its location among other great armor sets in Starfield with timestamps if you wanna check it out

The Mercenary spacesuit is pretty dope since it has a solid 112 Phys resistance and makes my character look like a chonky boi.

Theres also a video detailing its location among other great armor sets in Starfield with timestamps if you wanna check it out
I like the fact that he chose the Trackers Alliance spacesuit for the best individual armor since its sleek and has some great stats for your first playthrough

The Mercury spacesuit still is still my favorite armor in Starfield due to aesthetics alone, I mean I love the astronaut fit so much and it having a metallic flair to it is an icing on the cake, just my personal choice here

Oh and the stats arent too bad either, I don't really care about stats too much but I can understand if someone else does

Surprised no ones said the Mantis suit yet, thing is an abstract piece of art and I wont tolerate anyone saying it looks like shit when its probably the most uniquely designed piece of gear in the game

Reactions: Klark Kent
Surprised no ones said the Mantis suit yet, thing is an abstract piece of art and I wont tolerate anyone saying it looks like shit when its probably the most uniquely designed piece of gear in the game
ezgif-4-2fc45d0490.jpg

Ok ill bite, DEFINITELY the ugliest armor suits in the game but hey at least it compensates that for its great stats lmao! Not half bad really