The A Quiet Place Game Breaks Its Silence With First Reveal Trailer

LIONT4MER

Staff member
Fans of the A Quiet Place films may remember that a video game based on the franchise was announced almost three years ago. After years of worrying yet oddly appropriate silence, publisher Saber Interactive has revealed the title and first trailer for A Quiet Place: The Road Ahead.

The first-person adventure is an original story starring a young woman who must trek across a new area of the film’s post-apocalyptic landscape for unknown reasons (though the game’s description mentions she’s dealing with some kind of family drama). Like the movies, keeping quiet to avoid the wrath of the sound-sensitive alien invaders requires using tools such as a customized microphone that measures the sound levels in an area.

Full article:
What do you think? Personally I ve only watched the first movie (plan to watch the 2nd soon) and absolutely loved it, one of my favorite horror movies with Conjuring and a game on this looks so promising!

Oh MAN! As a fan of both horror movies and games, this is easily my next favorite thing to look forward to
Looks good enough but I cant give an opinion based off just a teaser trailer, but yea, looks promising ig
Need to see more of how its gameplay is executed with the no sound-making immersion
Fair take, I'm excited to see how they implement the no sound immersion here from the movies tho! Im very optimistic for this game

Interestingly, A Quiet Place: The Road Ahead seems to have switched developers. When the game was first announced, Illogika was at the helm. Now, the game credits Stormind Games, the team behind the Remothered horror series and, most recently, Batora: Lost Haven.

Forget the hype about this being a adaptation on a great post-apoc horror movie franchise, Im not even sure if this is gonna be remotely good given the studio history lol

• Sad
Reactions: obaid
A Quiet Place is one of my favorite horror movies of all time, and I've been waiting for a game adaptation for years. The trailer looks great, but I'm a bit disappointed by the graphics. I think they could have done better, especially with the Death Angel's models. Still, the sound design and gameplay mechanics look amazing, and I'm hoping for a terrifying experience

Bruh I would kill for cameos from the movie cast but that's probably unlikely given the budget to feature them here lol