Official Take-Two Bets Big on 2025 With GTA 6, Mafia 4, and Borderlands 4

LIONT4MER

Staff member
Once upon a time, Take-Two Interactive projected $8 billion in revenue for the Fiscal Year 2025.

Things have obviously changed since, possibly because of a potential delay to Grand Theft Auto 6, among other reasons. Regardless of the truth about the original plans for the upcoming game, what’s clear now is that it isn’t the only reason Strauss Zelnick, the company’s CEO, was and remains so confident.

After lowering its expectations for the current financial year, Take-Two confirmed in its most recent earnings report that it expects a significant boost in revenue for the next two fiscal years, and it’s not hard to see why.

All eyes might be on GTA 6 and whether the upcoming game will result in a “rising ride lifts all boats situation”, but Take-Two isn’t about to hedge all its bets on one title.

Source:

Well GTA 6 is the next generational game for like the next 10 years lol, I wont be surprised Take Two black collar execs dont have a hundred hitman looking over the Rockstarr employees lmao

After lowering its expectations for the current financial year, Take-Two confirmed in its most recent earnings report that it expects a significant boost in revenue for the next two fiscal years, and it’s not hard to see why.

Might not wanna expect that with Borderlands 4, the gameplay might be fun as hell sure but the story was beyond all points- fucked in 3, I ll honestly play 4 with the audio turned off, no expectations from me