Official Survive a countryside horror in A Night on the Farm

Megan

Seasoned
Staff member
A-Night-On-The-Farm-keyart.jpg

Releasing onto Xbox, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation is A Night on the Farm, a retro-inspired horror adventure from Eastasiasoft, where exploration reveals dark secrets and lurking dangers.

Following a mysterious car crash, you find yourself stranded in the dark countryside, alone and vulnerable. Your only hope for shelter is a nearby farm, but what initially seems like refuge quickly becomes a source of fear and dread.

All’s not well down on the farm​

In this atmospheric, first-person horror experience, players must unravel the chilling mystery of their car accident and the eerie allure of the farm.

As you investigate cryptic notes, audio logs and hidden clues, you’ll unlock new, terrifying environments and make decisions that shape the outcome of your story. With unpredictable plot twists and deep lore waiting to be uncovered, survival is far from guaranteed.

For full details: Survive a countryside horror in A Night on the Farm | TheXboxHub

Sheesh the retro artsyle is soo sick, really love all the PS1 art typa games from indie devs and solo developers, keep em coming and I ll keep playing (and also watch on YT because I'm a scared)

Will for sure check this out for my horror games week with my friends to stream during Halloween
Looks super good