Suggestions Suggestions for Minecraft Building Ideas

Susan

Novice
Decided to revist minecraft after like a year but want to stay consistent and build something real this time.

Drop your best building ideas for Minecraft

There are over a 100 ideas in this article
Lots of cool stuff. I am sure you'll find something of value here

Additionally, if you are in Castles and stuff. You can refer to their castle article as well

Some of these designs are cool as hell

Attachments

• image_2024-07-19_223222384.png
    image_2024-07-19_223222384.png
    294.2 KB · Views: 1
  • image_2024-07-19_223257466.png
    image_2024-07-19_223257466.png
    401.9 KB · Views: 1
There are alot of great ones but I love the vibe of a tree house. I am sure you can find alot of them but this one is my personal favourite

image_2024-07-19_222815758.png

Tutorial Link

My best build suggestion would be to build a tree house like Pewdiepie did in his playthrough and he built one again in his new videos 🤣

There are over a 100 ideas in this article
Lots of cool stuff. I am sure you'll find something of value here

There are some extremely cool ones here but I wish they had a tutorial attached too. Some have but not all, its a hassle finding their tutorials if you like one without one

There are alot of great ones but I love the vibe of a tree house. I am sure you can find alot of them but this one is my personal favourite

View attachment 432

Tutorial Link

How can one disagree? Of course, I understand that everyone has their own opinion, but still? I respect people who have their own thoughts in their heads. There’s simply no adding or subtracting here. Keep up the good work as they say. This is already normal, wow. I can't even imagine this. I'm just getting goosebumps right now. I also sometimes use this but not as often as I would like. Everything has its own rules. In general, I like your opinion. That's how it should be!
looks soo good