Rumor Stellar Blade Sequel To Use Unreal Engine 5, Suggests Job Listing

Megan

Seasoned
Staff member
1016296-stellar-blade.jpg

Stellar Blade was one of the most massive releases of the year and the biggest for Shift Up. The developers are currently working on the PC version of the title as they believe the PC release will be much bigger than the PS5.

Moreover, the developers previously confirmed plans for a sequel. We have also spotted a job listing for the 3D Background Modeler, suggesting that the team will use Unreal Engine 5 for Stellar Blade 2.

Why it matters: Unreal Engine 5 is Epic’s latest engine, and titles like Hellblade 2 prove it is currently the best in the market when it comes to breathtaking visuals.

Source:

Unreal Engine 5 is a beast and you can see how capable this is from Black Myth Wukong. The visuals of that game are just breath taking and I just cant stop thinking how the new stellar blade game will look like using this engine

I believe that Unreal Engine is very powerful for current consoles, but I think by the time the sequel comes out, the PS5 Pro will be available, and I've heard that it can handle everything that the PS5 couldn't with Unreal Engine 5 very well.

That is true that if they release the game on PC it will be bigger than the launch on PS, and they will for sure earn a lot more