Interview Star Wars Outlaws Director Says Ghost Of Tsushima Was His “Biggest Reference” During Development

LIONT4MER

Staff member
In an interview with GamesRadar, the creative director of Star Wars Outlaws, Julian Gerighty, clarified that Sucker Punch Productions’ Ghost of Tsushima was his “biggest reference” during development. The upcoming entry has been greatly inspired by many elements nailed in the Samurai title, including the perfect show of power fantasy. The “story, the world, the character, everything” comes together, with the gameplay guiding everything.
Full interview and details: Star Wars Outlaws Director Says Ghost Of Tsushima Was His "Biggest Reference" During Development

I mean aside from the gameplay, the world does pretty dynamic, but still
not a game id buy full price or even 40 bucks

maybe 20

as a star wars fan, i really like this game (so far from the gameplay trailers) and might just buy it on launch later this month

Imma stil lwait for reviews man, this game looks promising but man does the gunplay look stiff as hell

just saw some gameplay and i dont know why but it looks a lot like Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, visually I mean

I liked Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order but i know this game is not made by same devs so hopes not that high

I'm am not paying 70 bucks for this game and its not even on Steam, will use Ubisoft+ for a month and give it a try

Ghost of Tsushima is a good game to take inspiration from, when I played that game I knew nothing about it but now it is the only game I suggest to anyone whos looking for a good storyline game

Still not enough to convince me to get this game despite being a star wars fan
The gameplay and femc look so ass man