Interview Star Wars Outlaws creative director a ‘bit disappointed’ with its review scores

SpartaN

Administrator
Staff member
The creative director of Star Wars Outlaws has said he’s slightly disappointed with the critical reception to the game.

The open-world title currently has scores of 75 (Xbox Series X/S), 76 (PS5) and 77 (PC) on review aggregation site Metacritic.

Speaking to GamesRadar, Ubisoft Massive’s Julian Gerighty suggested he’d like the scores to be a bit higher.

“I’m a little disappointed with the Metacritic; Of course, recognition from press and critics is very important to us, but players are really connecting with what we did,” he said.

There’s a “level of pride, happiness, and sense of accomplishment” amongst the team, and there’s still more to come from the game, he added.

Source: Star Wars Outlaws creative director a ‘bit disappointed’ with its review scores | VGC

no light saber me no like, Why is this is this a star wars game where there's no colourful rods that you can fight with

as a Star wars fan i loved the visuals and all but as a gamer I didn't like it that much, specially the stealth it just feels like not done right