Rumor Sony May Have More PS5 Exclusives Planned For 2025

Megan

Seasoned
Staff member
Sony Interactive Entertainment may have more PS5 exclusives in store for the year 2025, based on the latest rumor.

Known insider shinobi602 took to gaming enthusiast forum Reset Era to respond to a fellow member who had asked him for a nod regarding their predicted lineup of PS5 exclusives in 2025, which includes Bungie’s Marathon, Kojima Productions’ Death Stranding 2: On The Beach, and Sucker Punch Productions’ recently announced Ghost of Yotei. The insider responded with a GIF animation that suggested that Sony Interactive Entertainment has more than just the aforementioned three exclusive titles in store for next year.

Source:

Come on, do you really think they're only going to release one game in 2025? They've already put out at least three this year with Helldrivers 2, Astro Bot, and Conc... oh wait, scratch that. Okay, two games!

Bruh I had plenty of great games to play that weren't on xbox like Astrobot, Helldivers 2, Pacific Drive, Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, Rise of the Ronin, Granblue Fantasy: Relink, Stellar Blade, Black Myth Wukong, Zenless Zone Zero.

I have had plenty of games to keep me busy on my PS5 but ig these guys only count the first party titles