Official Sonic X Shadow Generations is getting a Movie Pack DLC featuring Keanu Reeves

SpartaN

Administrator
Staff member
Sonic X Shadow Generations will include DLC featuring the voice of Keanu Reeves.

The Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Movie Pack will be included with the Digital Deluxe Edition of the game.

The pack will offer the ability to play as the movie version of Shadow, voiced by Keanu Reeves (who also plays Shadow in the film).

It will also include a Tokyo area, which is where the movie is partly set.

“This content will not have a story which per se that would relate directly to the movie,” series producer Shun Nakamura said in a PlayStation Blog interview.

“Rather, as you can see in the trailer, it will be set in Tokyo, where Shadow visits in the movie.

For full details:

I was really excited for this until I found out it's just DLC. Having Keanu as Shadow would’ve convinced me to get the game, but I’m not about to buy the whole thing just for a voice pack without any actual content.

It looks like this is another Sonic title that I'll skip until a sale happens...

Looking forward to this, love how the recent trailer was akin to the sonic 3 movie scene with Shadow in Shibuya square

SEGA once again being scummy jesus, oh well im not complaining too much but this is just indication for me to get this game MUCH later