Solution to Mike-01 error in XDefiant?

Jim Pax

Novice
I've been having issues with XDefiant while connecting to the servers. It sometimes gives me the Mike-01 error with the error "Problems connecting to Ubisoft servers." and mostly I get the Bravo-04 error that says, "The game services are not available at this time. Please try again later."

Any fixes that can get me in the game once without it throwing up an error? Thanks

I've been playing the game for 3 days straight and haven't come across these errors. You should try testing your internet connection to see if that is the problem.

No man it's not my internet connection. It's solid as I'm playing other games online too. Something is wrong with my copy or something.

I've been playing the game for 3 days straight and haven't come across these errors. You should try testing your internet connection to see if that is the problem.
He does have a point here. The Internet is the main problem when it comes to Mike and Bravo errors. Have you tried using a different DNS on your PC than the default one? Or maybe try whitelisting your game on your PC's antivirus.

I had Mike-01 issues while playing Division 2 and this eXputer's error guide helped me. Since xDefiant is built on the same engine, it may help fix your issue.

He does have a point here. The Internet is the main problem when it comes to Mike and Bravo errors. Have you tried using a different DNS on your PC than the default one? Or maybe try whitelisting your game on your PC's antivirus.

I had Mike-01 issues while playing Division 2 and this eXputer's error guide helped me. Since xDefiant is built on the same engine, it may help fix your issue.
Aight man, I'll check it out and try the fixes. Thanks for the info.

These kinda network errors happen to me in Rainbow six siege too, Ubisoft is always wack with multiplayer game releases man jfc

What always works for me is exiting from Uplay completely or signing out or yo should probably unplug your router for a minute or two and then restart it, that way it ll refresh your IP

You can do these, it might be helpful
  1. First, check if Ubisoft's servers are down, that's usually the culprit
  2. Make sure you're running the latest update
  3. Try rebooting your device or internet connection
  4. Double-check your internet connection, it's gotta be stable
  5. Verify the game's files, it's like a refresh button for your game install
  6. Flush your DNS, it's like a reset button for your internet connection
  7. Update your network drivers
  8. Check your firewall settings