Solution For Sweaty Hands While Gaming

I regularly play CS Go 2 , Valorant, and Overwatch, and I need a solution for my sweaty hands. The loosened grip has cost me many rounds and I am looking for a permanent solution.

If anyone has any tried and tested solutions, kindly share with me

I have tried many many solutions in the past but these are the ones that worked for me

- Grip Tape. A proper grip tape ensure your hand remains on it. I have personally used grip tape alot and these personally really help. It minimizes the slip due to sweating.
image_2024-06-07_191905660.png

- Grip Lotions; These are for applying on your hands. It is mainly used for sport to improve grip. However you are welcome to sue any other lotions to minimize the sweating.

- Lastly have a mini fan close to your hand. Sweating is usually a problem in winters but having a small fan cooling your hand constantly will reduce the amount of sweat.
image_2024-06-07_192315650.png

hope these tips help

Use soap to wash your hands, keep hand sanitizers close by and a personal tip but try using talcum powder to reduce sweat

I have seen people using honeycomb mouse as they let air pass through and your hands do not get that much sweaty.
here is a picture of a popular one

image_2024-06-08_060943378.png

I've been struggling with sweaty hands, specially during long hour CS2 sessions but i found an article which helped me, might be useful for you too

I have had problems with sweaty hands when i was using Logitech G402. Always thought that honeycomb mouse might give electric shock or zap lol, but that's not the case. I shifted to HyperX Pulsefire Haste about 8 months ago and it has been the best experience ever.
here are some well reviewed gaming mouse on amazon

1. TMKB Falcon M1SE
2. HyperX Pulsefire Haste
3. SM600 Honeycomb Shell Gaming Mouse Wireless
4. DIERYA M1SE
5. Cooler Master MM711
6. Gwolves Hati HTM Ult
7. KM-1 Wireless
8. ZIYOU LANG M5
9. SM900