Trailers Silent Hill 2 Story Trailer | Previews Are Out!

he most encouraging thing I’ve seen is that it stays true to the game and "plays it safe." Usually, I’m open to remakes trying new things, but Team Bloober hasn’t quite earned my trust with their original IPs. They’re great with aesthetics and atmosphere, but I really disliked The Medium’s story and its take on mental health.

I’m glad the team seems to recognize that Silent Hill 2’s story doesn’t need any extra embellishments. We’ll see how it turns out once it’s fully released.

This looks fantastic , the voice acting is impressive, Eddie looks incredible, and Akira Yamaoka’s rendition of "Promise" is amazing.

Bloober Team is the underdog in this situation, and I’m hoping they really hit it out of the park.

As a diehard fan of the original who knows it like the back of his hand, this is shaping up to be incredible.

I’m both shocked and in awe that it looks like Bloober might actually pull it off.

I'm worried that my PC might not be able to handle the new game because it looks so good. It couldn't handle Alan Wake 2.

I'm worried that my PC might not be able to handle the new game because it looks so good. It couldn't handle Alan Wake 2.

Screenshot 2024-08-22 081345.png

i mean the system requirement seems reasonable, cuz they are saying 2000 series card as recommended so if you have a 3000 series Nvidia or the AMD equivalent card it would be enough