Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance sales top 500,000 in three days

LIONT4MER

Staff member
SMTV-Sales_06-19-24.jpg
Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance sold over 500,000 copies in its first three days of release, ATLUS announced.
Shin Megami Tensei V launched for Switch on November 11, 2021 in Japan and November 12, 2021 worldwide, and shipped and digitally sold a total of one million units by April 2022.

While I ve yet to play the game myself, Im happy that this definitive edition launched, especially for multiplatform, what do you guys think?

The fact that this game was locked away for so long on a lackluster performance console and now the fans who waited long to play it are showering it with praise speaks for itself

Reactions: LIONT4MER
The mods are crazy on PC, also I hope these numbers continue to grow because Vegeanance really revitalized itself for newcomers and others

Hell yeah
Played the hell out of the OG on my OLED Switch, just waiting for a sale to grab it and play it buttery 60FPS on my gaming laptop hehe

• Love
The mods are crazy on PC, also I hope these numbers continue to grow because Vegeanance really revitalized itself for newcomers and others
Cant wait to play it on PC myself my man! I ve seen the mods that the Yuzu emulator had too so Nexus has probs cooked on launch with SMT V
Hell yeah
Played the hell out of the OG on my OLED Switch, just waiting for a sale to grab it and play it buttery 60FPS on my gaming laptop hehe
The OLED switch had me tempted slightly, but I ll wait for the Switch 2 or a pro version if Nintendo gets their mind right and make one already lol