Share your favorite anime [Discussion Thread]

LIONT4MER

Staff member
Seeing as I got to see how much peeps here are vocal about their movies and TV shows at this point I thought I'd ask you guys what's your favorite anime

I ve personally been watching anime properly from from 2016 and beforeit was a huge fan of DBZ, Pokemon and even western anime like Bakugan

My top 5 anime as listed on my MyAnimeList account if you guys are interested: lunarthexiled13's Profile - MyAnimeList.net

Let me know your favorite anime! Would love to know some if I dont as recommendations even!

My top favourite animes would be
  1. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  2. Berserk
  3. Bleach
  4. Vinland Saga
  5. Death note

Not many people know about these but do give them a try when you have time
1. Barakamon
2. The Tatami Galaxy
3. March Comes in Like a Lion
4. The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
5. The Great Passage

• Love
Reactions: MrLightningZoltt11
Jujutsu Kaisen
I think everyone knows about it at this point but man the manga has been KILLING IT
literally, lmao

I ended Jujutu Kaisen on Netflix and i just couldn't wait and started reading the manga and man it is so mind bogling. With every new chapter I have my jaws dropped further. GEGE is the real G. Man made the best story and character ever in anime history.

Ig its obvious from my pfp lul
but watch Monogatari pls

Its a long list of series but absolutely worth it for the writing and...cute gals heh
But inseriousness, its really a series about coming of age, dealing with otherworldly apparitions and character realization stories of different characters in the show that take them to unfathomable heights of likeness

Attachments

• XD9rxlu.jpg
    XD9rxlu.jpg
    884.5 KB · Views: 0
XD9rxlu.jpg

Oh btw, if anyone wanted a watch order, this is the one I used alongside all my friends when we watched it back in 2019
there are new seasons now but ofc you should watch after zoku owarimonogtari

Despite the controversial ending, I loved Attack on Titan, it had the best forms of writing and time travel I had ever witnessed since Steins Gate, I think if Isamaya handled the last chapters/ending differently, it could ve been the overall goat

Gintama is goated bro, the best comedy anime for me and the characters are all so charming, people like to call it overrated but I usually don't care for other's opinions

- Jujutsu Kaisen
- Attack on Titan
- Naruto
- Vinland Saga
- Berserk
These are my top five animes

Steins Gate ig I mean
if u havent watched it what are you doing by not experiencing one of the greatest that the anime medium has to offer bro?

EL PSY CONGROO