Shadow Price godroll in Destiny 2 the Final Shape

SNLegend

Hi, this week's Nightfall in Destiny 2 is the Wraden of Nothing and I saw the featured weapon is the Shadow Price auto rifle, I know there's websites like light.gg to check godrolls but wanted an opinion from players here, what do you think are the best rolls?

Ran it a couple of times for me and my clannmates for completion, not really worth it, just go do Iron Banner or ur other weeklies like dungeon or the raid challenge because this gun is a stinker compared to Scintillation lol

Well I wouldnt recommend farming for this but my friend got Stats for all and Voltshot on it, its pretty decent, but obv other weapons power creep tf out of it lol

Reactions: LIONT4MER
Rufus' Fury or even Chroma Rush from season of the splicer is far better than this tbh

Well I wouldnt recommend farming for this but my friend got Stats for all and Voltshot on it, its pretty decent, but obv other weapons power creep tf out of it lol
Same roll my clanmate got, its very situational, like I'd see people using this gun for fun or show in seasonal activities only lol