Report: BioShock 4 Screenshot Surfaces, Giving Us Look Early Look at UI, Shotgun, and More

SpartaN

Administrator
Staff member
2024-07-14 07_40_32-Window.jpg
While 2K has confirmed that the next BioShock game (for the sake of the story, we’re calling it BioShock 4) is in development, nothing much about it has been revealed. Well, that’s about to change today, as thanks to a little snooping and digging around, we’ve managed to get our hands on an in-development BioShock 4 screenshot that features the UI and even a weapon.

Of course, the image being unofficial, do expect things to change from this release (especially since this is an early build). The image comes from a 2K Visual Effects Artist, but for the sake of privacy (and we don’t want the person getting fired), we are refraining from naming or linking their online profile.

Source: Report: BioShock 4 Screenshot Surfaces, Giving Us Look Early Look at UI, Shotgun, and More

uhh, cant say much from an ss but looks too minimalistic ig? I know its not the finished product, anyways tho, I'm hyped since I loved Bioshock 1 and 2!

Need to play infinite despite many not liking it apparently

“It takes place in a 1960s Antarctic city called Borealis. [The game’s] codenamed ‘Parkside’"
This sounds so coooooooool, I am hyped for it