Remnant 2 AMA

SpartaN

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone!

We are hosting a Remnant 2 AMA in collaboration with Gunfire Games. If you have any burning questions about Remnant 2 or the upcoming The Dark Horizon DLC, feel free to ask!"

image_2024-09-11_191038607.png

The deadline for questions is 19th September. After that, the thread will be closed, and your questions will be forwarded to Gunfire Games.

Last edited:
I ve always loved the art direction in your games since the original Remnant, and with 2, it gave me the chance to play it on launch with such anticipation and it delivered so hard and still has with the previous two DLCs

Is there any inspiration for the cosmic horror art direction that you guys used for this franchise when first developing it?

Reactions: slayerofdemons666
Congrats on the final DLC! This might seem far fetched for now but what is the next project do you guys plan to develop now after finishing up with Remnant 2? Is a sequel planned or a completely new IP

Hey guys! Really loved Remnant 2 and for me the most me and my best friend liked was the Awakened King DLC, but in the Forgotten Kingdom we returned back to Yaesha again, was this decision a risky choice or did you guys feel like you wanted to expand more lore in that zone?

I didnt mind it tho, love your game and looking forward to this DLC :))

This game and Remnant 2 are one of my all time favorite games, thank you for the support you gave to Remnant 2.

My question is are you guys satisfied with the launch you had for Remnant 2 and these DLCs? Also were there any major hurdles that you had to go through during the development stages to make it as unique of a sequel as possible?

To the devs or game director, if it's possible, I wanted to ask what y'all's favorite archetype and dual archetype combo is.
Interested to see what you all play with! cheers for the game, hope you have a good launch with this DLC!

First of all congrats on the success of Remnant 2. My question is do you guys intend to expand on Melee weapons/ combat or will guns remain the focus of Remnant series moving forward

We did see that the Forgotten Kingdom DLC's content felt like a little out-of-place lore-wise when side-by-side with the base game. Should we expect better cohesion with the next expansion or at least a better explanation of how the previous DLCs connected with each other?

I've begun noticing that Remnant 2 has transitioned to becoming more colorful with each new expansion. I wanna say that I really love this trend and wanna know your insight to some of the more recent levels, especially some areas like Glittering Grotto

How important is mechanic-synchronization in y'all's design philosophy? I like how the new guns and weapons perfectly compliment the ones already in the game, so do you guys often check if the new stuff isn't making the old obsolete?

Will the next archetype be a lil easier to unlock than the Invoker? Also, whose idea was it to make the Invoker so tough to unlock?