Leak Red Dead Redemption 2 PS5 & Xbox Series X Versions Leaked

I’m leaning toward it being fake. It doesn’t even end with Red Dead Redemption II; it just says it’s coming to next-gen consoles and shows the Rockstar logo. Rockstar typically finishes their trailers with a splash screen of the title.

It's obviously fake. It doesn't match the style of a Rockstar trailer, no one’s reporting on the game, and it's still up. By now, even an early version of a legit trailer would’ve been taken down by their lawyers.
Still, it’d be awesome if Rockstar surprised everyone with an actual trailer at Gamescom, just for fun.

It does seem odd that they’d release it alongside GTA 6. The whole thing looks suspicious, especially the end card. Just doesn't feel genuine to me.

Whether it's real or not, I think the person who created that "trailer" did an impressive job combining the music with those particular scenes and dialogue. I’d be interested in seeing a full version of the "trailer," if there even is one.

It does seem odd that they’d release it alongside GTA 6. The whole thing looks suspicious, especially the end card. Just doesn't feel genuine to me.
yeah i was thinking the same thing, Rockstar would never do something like this cuz this would damage the overall sales of GTA 6 I think