PUBG Weapons Tier List: Rankings In 2024?

Hello, apologies for bad english in advance but I mainly play Fortnite or Apex with my friends and was hoping if anyone here played PUBG can tell best weapon or a tier list since I am playing this game due to my friends. I like to play equal long and close range and casual

Update: found this guy, very helpful! perhaps the most expert created tier list. PUBG Best Weapons: Tier List [3000+ Hours Experience]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BloodyMAry
Well firstly, if you're playing PUBG casually, then there's really no need to worry about the best guns but fit your playstyle OP, I suggest trying out the Scar or AUG, both solid options and with balanced playstyle like u prefer

I strongly recommend checking out the Beard Guys since they re really popular in the pubg community, you might find the gun you like with this video from them

I dont really follow any tier list in particular. In my opinion, it's best if you try out multiple guns give the game a week, test stuff out and eventually you'd find what suits your playstyle the best.

As for me, the AUG and Mk12 are the safest choices. These guns are the best, the Aug does great even in short range so it's definitely worth trying out!

For close range, try Tommy Gun. I've been falling back to it since I started playing the game. Its fire rate is amazing, and the range is quite decent if you manage to add a few attachments to it. As for long range, you can go for the usual option AWM.

I'd honestly go with these rankings, fingers crossed.
PUBG Best Weapons Tier List Ranking Table
TiersWeapons
S-TierCrossbow, Mk14 EBR, M416, AWM, Lynx AMR and Mk12
A-TierMG3, Beryl M762, M24, SLR, Mini-14, DBS, Deagle, M16A4, SCAR-L, AUG, DP-28, Vector, Kar98K, Mosin Nagant, SKS, MP5Kf, Tommy Gun, Skorpion, FAMAS, ACE32
B-TierMicro Uzi, AKM, M249, VSS, Mk47-Mutant, UMP45, G363, QBU, Win94, S12K, QBZ, R9895, R45, P18C, P90, JS9, P1911
C-TierP92, Sawed-Off, PP-19 Bizon, S1897, S686, MP9

Hey OP, I know you already found a great tier list but if you still want another suggestion then I strongly recommend trying out the Mini-14 due to the bullet velocity it has, has served me well in most of my encounters in both solo and coop games of PUBG

I'd honestly go with these rankings, fingers crossed.
PUBG Best Weapons Tier List Ranking Table
TiersWeapons
S-TierCrossbow, Mk14 EBR, M416, AWM, Lynx AMR and Mk12
A-TierMG3, Beryl M762, M24, SLR, Mini-14, DBS, Deagle, M16A4, SCAR-L, AUG, DP-28, Vector, Kar98K, Mosin Nagant, SKS, MP5Kf, Tommy Gun, Skorpion, FAMAS, ACE32
B-TierMicro Uzi, AKM, M249, VSS, Mk47-Mutant, UMP45, G363, QBU, Win94, S12K, QBZ, R9895, R45, P18C, P90, JS9, P1911
C-TierP92, Sawed-Off, PP-19 Bizon, S1897, S686, MP9

If you move the Tommy Gun to B-tier and add Micro Uzi and Ump45 to A-tier, I think that will be the best weapon ranking. These two guns have a nice fire rate that is very helpful in close counters specially when you have the right attachments on it.

I have a habit to just pick one gun and practice on it. Every match as soon as i land i look for vector as my secondary and M416 or ScarL as my main. This combo sure does help me get those chicken dinners. Now im slowly practicing Beryl M762 cuz that gun has good damage and manageable recoil

You cant go wrong with the M416, for me personally, I d put it in the A tier of best PUBG weapons
For me M416 is S-tier weapon. All my best games with high kills are with this weapon. The gun is versatile and has a lot of slots for attachments. You can easily put a 3x or 4x scope on it and you dont need a long range weapon.

Man you dont need any weapon other than AWM. Practice your quick scope skills and tell your teammates to find one for you. I always have to fight my friends whenever we get air drops loll. and for when you land go for vector with a suppressor, find an extended mag attachment bcuz stock vector has high fire rate but low ammo capacity.

Hello, apologies for bad english in advance but I mainly play Fortnite or Apex with my friends and was hoping if anyone here played PUBG can tell best weapon or a tier list since I am playing this game due to my friends. I like to play equal long and close range and casual

Update: found this guy, very helpful! perhaps the most expert created tier list. PUBG Best Weapons: Tier List [3000+ Hours Experience]
This is a well made tier list ngl.