PS5 CE-108862-5 error code

Quadro

Scout
Whenever I try to upload one of my media gallery stuff to the PS app, the upload stops and I get this msg
"Unable to connect to the server."

So far I ve tried restarting my router and PS5 but nothing works, anyone know what else I can do to resolve this plz?

Try inputting a custo mDNS perhaps? Its like the most optimal solution to these netwrok errors on the PS5 for a friend of mine but the Cloudflare DNS
Aka

Helped hi mfix it, he couldnt log into elden ring too so this helped him immediately

Reactions: Noryan
2024-08-29 18_16_51-Window.jpg

Well idk if you're on Wifi or not, but u could try lowering the frequency of the wifi from the PlayStation 5 network settings

Well the official PlayStation help site for the error code says to do a hard reset of the router
Basically unplug or power it off completely for 5 mins and then turn it off

What it also does is do a refresh of the DMZ IP, helped me that one time when I was facing connectivity issues in GTA online

Try inputting a custo mDNS perhaps? Its like the most optimal solution to these netwrok errors on the PS5 for a friend of mine but the Cloudflare DNS
Aka

Helped hi mfix it, he couldnt log into elden ring too so this helped him immediately
Cloudflare is great rn
But OP do give a try on the Google DNS settings first too if that helps, I didnt find too much of a difference between the two