Official PS Plus October 2024: Every Essential, Extra, & Premium Game Coming This Month

LIONT4MER

Staff member
joel-from-tlou-monika-from-ddlc.jpg

A variety of new games were revealed for PlayStation Plus in October 2024. Divided into three different tiers, PlayStation Plus is Sony's subscription service for both online play and distribution of games. At the lowest tier, Essential, it basically grants players access to online features, and throws in a handful of freebies every month. At higher tiers, Extra and Premium, it works more like Xbox Game Pass, with a library of games available at no additional cost, including day-one releases and PlayStation classics.

During the State of Play presentation on September 24, Sony spent some time discussing the new releases for PlayStation Plus during the following month. October is all about horror games, and that's reflected in the PS Plus lineup for the month, with a handful of terrifying titles available on each and every tier.

Details:

RIP man, I just bought and played dead space remake last month off of a sale sigh, but hey I ll finally be able to play tlou part 1 for free (technically off of a sub but whatever dawg)

RIP man, I just bought and played dead space remake last month off of a sale sigh, but hey I ll finally be able to play tlou part 1 for free (technically off of a sub but whatever dawg)
If u got Premium, be sure to check out Dino Crisis too, its a beloved gem of a game that Capcom has forgotten about from the looks of things (my copium tank for a remake is over)