Official PS Plus Extra brings 1225% more PS5 players to The Last of Us Part I

LIONT4MER

Staff member
There were 1225% more PS5 players hunting down The Last of Us Part I trophies this past week after the game's surprise launch ahead of the PS Plus Extra and Premium October 2024 lineup reveal. That boost makes The Last of Us Part I's PS Plus player count the third-biggest debut on PS Plus Extra this year and one of the ten biggest games to ever hit the service.

The Last of Us Part I is the third-biggest PS Plus Extra game of 2024​

• After a surprise reveal during Sony's latest State of Play, The Last of Us Part I joined PS Plus Extra on Thursday, September 26, 2024
  • After joining PS Plus, The Last of Us Part I gained 1225% more PS5 players
  • It's the third-biggest PS Plus Extra debut of 2024 and the ninth-biggest overall
Using a gameplay data sample from over 3.1 million active PSN accounts (courtesy of our partnership with GameInsights, which draws the majority of its PSN data from sources beyond TrueTrophies), we've been able to track the debut player count of every new PS5 and PS4 game that arrives on PS Plus Extra.

Full details:

Well thats because alot of these players didn't wanna for that remake price tag of a 2013 game THATS already remastered at best for the PS4, but hey I don't mind it, Im glad I paid for it and enjoyed it