Trailers PREECHA Trailer - Fatal Fury CoTW

Sphinx

Staff member

Description: A scientist investigating the wonders and miracles of a fascinating principle known as ki (spirit energy). She also happens to be the star pupil of Joe Higashi, the acclaimed Muay Thai champ himself! While her martial arts talent can’t be denied, that’s not to say she’s only in it to win it either; indeed, Preecha fights for academic purposes, not accolades. She hates the pain, but sure is willing to endure it—as long as it furthers her research into unique and perplexing fight styles.

I like the dad in the background, maybe the fights are the reason he brings his kids to the museum lol

Okay, I wasn't expecting the NASA stage, I already knew that Preecha was a researcher who was studying Ki and fighters but I didn't expect that THIS would be her stage, Dang Joe! where and how did you meet this star student of yours?

Gotta say my favorite post was seeing the hairstyle or helmet. Glad to have more options for my character's look and if its just a helmet im speeding through the game to layered armor.

At this point I just want the game out already. Not only does it look good and fun, but it has an amazing soundtrack. I NEED the OST.