Leak PlayStation YouTube Channel Accidentally Confirms The PS5 Pro Will Be Revealed Tomorrow

Megan

Seasoned
Staff member
UPDATE 09/09/2024: Following reports of the unlisted video, the title has been changed to “PlayStation 5 Technical Presentation – September 10.”

Original Story:

Earlier today PlayStation announced that tomorrow morning Mark Cerny will take centre stage to “focus on PS5 and innovations in gaming technology” in a 9-minute presentation.

Once that announcement was out there, everyone understood that this is the presentation at which we’ll finally see the PS5 Pro revealed. Now though it seems that the official PlayStation YouTube channel has accidentally confirmed what we already knew.

Spotted by Wario64 an unlisted video on the channel is quite literally titled “PS5 Pro,” with the video playing being the same one showcased today in the announcement tweet for the presentation.

Original news: PlayStation YouTube Channel Accidentally Confirms The PS5 Pro Will Be Revealed Tomorrow - PlayStation Universe

I just saw the reveal; yeah, I'm not sure if I'll be getting this: 700 bucks AND THE DISC DRIVE PLUS STAND SEPARATE??!
Im good with my base PS5 until I need a huge reason to upgrade instead of for a few frames

The comparisons they made with Ratchet and Clank was soo funny dawg, like, YOU expect me to pay that much for an upgrade that ll let me get a few more pixels far away??!

Alright sure I get that games like FF7 rebirth and Alan Wake will perform and play better but nah man I am not getting this anytime soon

I just saw the reveal; yeah, I'm not sure if I'll be getting this: 700 bucks AND THE DISC DRIVE PLUS STAND SEPARATE??!
Im good with my base PS5 until I need a huge reason to upgrade instead of for a few frames
Lmaoo crazy how we now have to pay for a plastic/metal stand man, Sony is getting ridiculous jeeezuz