Official Playstation State Of Play May Take Place Next Week, Could Feature Another Remaster Besides Horizon

Sphinx

Staff member
This is according to Jeff Grubb, who has a credible record of leaking stories. It is also not the first time he has mentioned that a State of Play is being planned for later this month. It was supposed to happen by the end of September, and now -

Grubb has locked on to a date for it, suggesting it might air on September 24.

Grubb has hinted that there might be another “less exciting remaster” that could be announced during the State of Play

According to Jordan Middler the other remaster is Days Gone
image_2024-09-20_022413193.png

I’m starting to hate the whole remaster trend. This generation has been terrible so far. I never asked for these perfectionist, financially unsustainable games that take 8 years to make. They could easily keep development cycles to 3-4 years and stick with PS4-level quality.

Why did they ruin a model that was already working so well in the PS3 and PS4 era? I don’t get it. Innovation is great, but it can happen gradually too.

Yaaaaa can’t wait for more remasters, anime games and indie games cause Sony even if their life depended on it will not show or hype up anything unless the game is coming out next month.