Trailers Overwatch 2 Season 12 Trailer Reveals World of Warcraft Crossover Tease and New Mythic Skin for Reaper

LIONT4MER

Staff member
Blizzard has revealed the first full trailer for Overwatch 2 Season 12: New Frontiers, promising a proper debut for new support hero Juno, a Reaper Mythic skin, and a tease for what seems to be a World of Warcraft crossover.

It’s a two-and-a-half-minute video that shows off the upcoming seasonal update and its ancient Egypt theme along with an assortment of new skins that will be available both via the Battle Pass and in the in-game shop. Some of the cosmetics include new outfits for Mercy, Doomfist, Sigma, Illari, and more, with highlights including a Dorothy/Tin Man skin for Ashe and a sleek, golden look for Echo. Juno is the real star of the show, though, as Blizzard teases her return following a weekend trial period that allowed players to go hands-on last month. Overwatch 2 Season 12 launches August 20.

News comes from:
Overwatch 2 Season 12 Trailer Reveals World of Warcraft Crossover Tease and New Mythic Skin for Reaper - IGN

2024-08-15 07_40_08-(6) Trailers - Overwatch 2 Season 12 Trailer Reveals World of Warcraft Cro...jpg

I don't play Overwatch avidly anymore but uhh I want to now with this update since Anubis Reaper do be making me feel things, no homo :oops: