Discussion Official PlayStation Account Posts About Bloodborne, Gets Everyone's Hopes Up

LIONT4MER

Staff member
Gamescom is upon on, which means 'tis the season for Bloodborne port rumours. This time, we don't have anyone actually claiming this is going to happen, but we have the next best thing - an absolute scrap of acknowledgement from PlayStation.

As spotted in the GamingLeaksAndRumours subreddit, the Italian PlayStation account on Instagram just posted about Bloodborne out of nowhere. Better yet, the post was tagged #PS5, even though the game launched on PS4. Of course, this could just be a mistake - or a social media employee messing with us - but it's something.
Source:

The Bloodborne on PC copium shall never die, even if its PlayStation mocking the fanbase or getting everyone's hopes up for false promises

Kai Cenat did his bloodborne stream, i think this will make them do something about this game, its old now almost 10 year old, I think this is the time they give us PC gamers a very much awaited PC port

My only hope is now the ShadPS4 emulation Bloodborne, it will save PC players (Im lying)

The Playstation accs other the UK and US one for PlayStation smoke zaza before posting stuff imo so I don't believe this at all lol

Kai Cenat did his bloodborne stream, i think this will make them do something about this game, its old now almost 10 year old, I think this is the time they give us PC gamers a very much awaited PC port
oh that would be awesom, imagine Bloodborne game with unlocked Frames, DAYUM