Official New Borderlands 4 environment concept art shown at PAX West

LIONT4MER

Staff member
Borderlands-4-concept-art-Elpis-Crashing.jpg

New information was revealed about Borderlands 4 during the Gearbox event at PAX West. Many of the game’s directors took the stage to talk about the game and what they are focusing on this time around. While no gameplay was shown off no new trailer was revealed, we did get to take a look at a few pieces of Borderlands 4 concept art. This art showcases the new environments we can expect to see in the next game in the franchise. While most areas look unfamiliar and stand out, one image looks very similar to an area we visited in Borderlands 3. Let’s break down this new Borderlands 4 concept art to get an idea of what we can expect in the next game.

Full details: New Borderlands 4 environment concept art shown at PAX West

The 4th image on here looks like the new base model for the Sanctuary of this game, welp I don't have any hopes with this series anymore, Im here for the gameplay so Im interested to see what they do here despite how much of a clusterfuck the writings become

The areas look cool and I like how its all completely new from the looks of it but please for the love of GOD
GIVE US A DECENT STORY INSTEAD OF WOKE GARBAGE

From the looks of things, ig we're breaking away from the events of the past three games? I mean just dont bring back Ava and I ll happily purchase this game later down the line with my friends

Unless they bring back Lilith and Maya somehow from the grave, no thanks, Im not playing this garbage series anymore