Neil Druckmann Says Naughty Dog’s Next Title “Is Perhaps The Most Thrilling Yet”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absalon

Elite
Staff member
Sony recently presented its “Creative Entertainment Vision,” a strategy meeting that discussed the company’s long-term plan for future technological advances in the next 10 years. An interview featuring Neil Druckmann, the creator of The Last of Us series, was also published, where he talked about Naughty Dog’s next project. While keeping the title under wraps, Neil claims it is “perhaps the most thrilling yet.

1716570569121.png
"I’m eager to see how this new game resonates, especially following the success of The Last of Us, as it could redefine mainstream perceptions of gaming.” - Niel Druckmann

FULL REPORT:

I mean if it was anyone else I wouldve laughed but this comes from the man who directed LOU1. LOU2 and Uncharted 4. |

he got a portfolio to back up his ego

I think he just means to write an another story that'd be a topic of discussion and controversy for the next half of the decade. Gotta give to him.

Locking this thread as it appears to be false.

Niel clarified on his Twitter today that his words were edited by PlayStation Blog, and this isn't quite what he said.

1716613032421.png

Status
Not open for further replies.