Official Nearly All of PlayStation Stars’ PS Store Rewards Removed by Sony

Megan

Seasoned
Staff member
2024-08-17 10_30_53-Window.jpg

Sony has updated the PlayStation StarsPS Store rewards section, removing nearly all of the rewards except for Stellar Blade (17,500 points) and Mortal Kombat’s virtual currency Dragon Krystals (500 Krystals for 1,250 points). Sony didn’t announce that the rewards section was set to be updated in August, leaving members to notice that the games were gone when they attempted to redeem their points against them.

Full news:

Unless ur buying games all digitally, I doubt you'd accumulate that much points but ig this was because of that worldwide glitch I think which allowed users to get a hell ton of points right? lol

Reactions: Adela
Unless ur buying games all digitally, I doubt you'd accumulate that much points but ig this was because of that worldwide glitch I think which allowed users to get a hell ton of points right? lol
Yeah, I mostly buy all my games physical, plus I believe this is on if u have PS plus active too which is a bummer ngl, like ucant opt into the loyalty program if u don't buy ur games digitally WHILE on a shitty sub service? wtf