Name a game you LOVE and also a game you HATE. Don't tell which is which.

HazimGeek

Paragon
What title says, thought it'd be a fun guessing contest to see which games you absolutely love put alongside the ones you hate the most, expecting some funny stuff here, can be obvious as yo uwant it to be, we re not here to be judgmental :sneaky:

Il ll go first
Death Stranding/Warframe

Reactions: Bob
Cod Black Ops 2/ Cod MW2 (OG)
What title says, thought it'd be a fun guessing contest to see which games you absolutely love put alongside the ones you hate the most, expecting some funny stuff here, can be obvious as yo uwant it to be, we re not here to be judgmental :sneaky:

Il ll go first
Death Stranding/Warframe
Death Strandin, but I say that only cuz a game like Warframe looks like a slogfest grind to me

Red Dead 2 / Jedi Survivor
Fun fact, I disliked both these games on launch but later ton, I was able to decide why I needed to list these as either my most enjoyable and most hated

Well I ll do franchises
Assassin's CreeD
Prince of Persia

Only 1 that stuck with the most from my childhood days
Overwatch 2 / league of legends

I ve done the funniest shit ever on this thread
Bro said lemme write Hate and Hate, never let them know your next move

Tekken 7 / Tekken 8
Tip: One of these did the game good things while the other fucked everything up, even the prods had to adapt themselves again

Yakuza 0/Yakuza 5
This will either way piss off all fellow Yakuza fans no matter what game they think I dislike XD

Kingdom Hearts 2/Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
I love the whole series overall but one of these two is shockingly my most hated one, you'd be surprised which one

Nioh/Persona 5

Ill go on a limb and say Cyberpunk 2077 cuz of ur pfp to another cd projekt game
I ll say Nioh because I found the combat not my cup of tea for being a souls like game

Bloodborne
Bayonetta 2

Both games I really enjoyed to some extent but only 1 that I loved so endearingly and 1 I loathed playing

Remnant 2 / Diablo 4

Both games I loved grinding but 1 made me regret everything and choke myself for even playing it