Official Mortal Kombat 1 Khaos Reigns DLC characters revealed at SDCC, led by Ghostface

LIONT4MER

Staff member
2024-07-28 12_32_27-Window.jpg

As part of the Mortal Kombat 1 panel at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con, developer NetherRealm Studios revealed the characters for their upcoming Khaos Reigns DLC, and it’s a doozy. The upcoming expansion will feature a few familiar names, including ones that you probably never thought would have made an appearance in the gory topsy-turvy world of MK: Ghostface, Conan the Barbarian, T-1000 (of Terminator fame), Noob Saibot, Cyrax, and Sektor.

Source:

So let me get this straight, Homelander, Omni Man, Peacemaker, AND NOW

T-1000
CONAN
GHOSTFACE

Naahhhh man, NRS is cooking, screw the haters

Been a huge MK fan since the old days of the 3d era games on the PS2, can honestly say these guys at Netherrealm never cease to disappoint me with their creativity in crossover characters, this is amazing
Brooo, they should bring back Taven and Shujinko fr fr
Miss these guys, hate how NR forgot them after the timeline reboot

View attachment 515

As part of the Mortal Kombat 1 panel at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con, developer NetherRealm Studios revealed the characters for their upcoming Khaos Reigns DLC, and it’s a doozy. The upcoming expansion will feature a few familiar names, including ones that you probably never thought would have made an appearance in the gory topsy-turvy world of MK: Ghostface, Conan the Barbarian, T-1000 (of Terminator fame), Noob Saibot, Cyrax, and Sektor.

Source:
No MK game is complete without my boi Noob Saibot baaybeee lessgooo

As someone who loves who absolutely loves the Scream franchise, I AM DEFINITELY picking up MK1 and this fighter pass just for Ghostface ahhh
Cant wait to see what his lines are, I hope they re callbacks to the older scream movies!!

View attachment 515

Source:

"in the gory topsy-turvy world of MK..."

Whoever wrote this article needs to be fired for the amount of cringe in this statement alone.