Official Metaphor: ReFantazio Prolouge Demo Is Now Avaliable On Xbox, Playstation & PC

Sphinx

Staff member
About the Demo

In the Prologue Demo, players can experience some of the early-game narrative, explore social elements and discover the city as they get a head start on their adventure ahead of the October 11 launch. Progression from the demo will carry over to the launch version so players can get a head start on their adventures in the United Kingdom of Euchronia.

The Prologue Demo includes:

• The beginning of the journey to lift the curse of the prince.
  • The first four dungeons.
  • The ability to unlock seven of the 40+ classes called “Archetypes.”
  • Meet six followers, including party members that will support the Protagonist’s journey.
  • And much more!

Metaphor: ReFantazio is due out for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam and Microsoft Store on October 11.

I read that you can recover 1 MP after a kill if you have the mage archetype equipped, but I’m not getting any MP after killing enemies. Can anyone explain how to get the 1 MP per battle? Also, where do you see this passive? I checked the archetype info, but it doesn’t mention anything about it.

This is a day 1 purchase for me. Everything clicked with me. I love the combat, the exploration, the aesthetics, and the characters. I knew I loved it when Strohl's awakening played and he uses the heart he tore out of his chest as a microphone declaring his revenge. That was badass