Official Metaphor Re:Fantazio Has Surpassed 85K Concurrent Players On Steam

Sphinx

Staff member
In comparison Atlus previous Games Persona 5 and Persona 3 Reload had their highest peaks at 35k and 45k respectively

image_2024-10-15_190701013.png

Although I think their pricing on re-releases can be a bit greedy, they really deserve success.

Persona genuinely improved its mechanics every game. Nowadays with so many series feeling like worse rehashes or rushed messes, it’s good to know that subsequent games they release will be improvements.

Maybe bcz it's a day 1 on PC launch? Finally these asian devs starting to understand how important releasing their game on PC day 1.

Started with Capcom.

Meanwhile, Vanillaware (13 Sentinels, Unicorn Overlord) is still holding out on PC ports, just out of stubbornness. The demand for Japanese games on PC grows every year, and I wouldn’t be shocked if it's already overtaken Xbox.

This is 100 Concords!In all seriousness, this is huge for Atlus. I wasn't expecting a new IP to do this well. I dismissed the weight that a studio name carries to justify SW Outlaws flopping, but this is proving me wrong. Consumers are way more aware than I expected.