Marvel’s Spider-Man 3 Early Prototype Images Leak Online

LIONT4MER

Staff member
ezgif-4-45c3a37e58.jpg
While it’s not unexpected, Sony’s Insomniac Games is already working on Marvel’s Spider-Man 3. As captured by VISCERAL on Twitter, two early prototype images have leaked online. The leak shows Silk swinging through the barely-developed New York City park with grace. And the visuals look something out of the PlayStation 2 era, but that is to be expected for a title that hasn’t even entered alpha.

Nevertheless, some players were still not satisfied with how underwhelming the leaked images looked. VISCERAL explained that Marvel’s Spider-Man 3 barely entered pre-production in the middle or end of last year. So there’s not much to see or discover at the moment.

To read more: Marvel's Spider-Man 3 Early Prototype Images Leak Online

Reactions: StringofCurses
Nevertheless, some players were still not satisfied with how underwhelming the leaked images looked.

HOOLY...you mean in other news, sony fanboys are still brainless idiots who don't even know what an unfinished product is? lmao
JFC, at least let them cook the game a little bit

• Haha
Reactions: StringofCurses
I kinda feel for the devs at this point, as if the ransomware leak wasn't enough, SM3 getting leaked wasn't on my morning list of news lmao
Nevertheless, some players were still not satisfied with how underwhelming the leaked images looked.

HOOLY...you mean in other news, sony fanboys are still brainless idiots who don't even know what an unfinished product is? lmao
JFC, at least let them cook the game a little bit
LMAO, welp I'm not a fanboy of any means but I do enjoy playing the exclusive games
and yeah, these 'fanboys' and their expectations are wild