Official Man Sets Record For Most Gaming Consoles Connected To A Single TV

LIONT4MER

Staff member
You might think you have some pretty sweet cable management skills, but Ibrahim Al-Nasser no doubt has you beat.

The Saudi Arabian gamer recently claimed the Guinness World Record for most game consoles connected to a single TV, with 444 of them hooked up to the same HD-enabled TV.

The collection includes consoles ranging from the Magnavox Odyssey to the Sega Mega Drive / Genesis, Sega Dreamcast, Neo Geo AES, Sony PlayStation, Nintendo 64, as well as many many others. He even seems to have a ton of the accessories too, including the N64DD, Famicom Disk System, 32X, the Dreamcast Karaoke unit, and the SNES Satellaview, all of which are plugged into their respective consoles.

Full read:

Does this really need to be a world record? There's probably someone out there with just as many who hasn't bothered telling a soul lol

And here I am being paranoid that my own electrical switchbox would implode with my PS5, PS3 and PC, monitor being plugged in at the same time
This guy must have some magical wiring or else I fear for his house lol

his room is so clustered i can't watch this, dude if you are going to make a record at least make it presentable
Same, the room he has all these in makes it looks so mfing jointed, I pray his house wiring doesn't explode with how much the consoles are together and running into the TV