Official Lollipop Chainsaw RePoP Will Update Body Physics To Reflect Original, Regional Pricing Options For Steam In The Works

Megan

Seasoned
Staff member
Dragami Games’ upcoming action adventure hack-and-slash game, Lollipop Chainsaw RePoP, will receive updated physics in order to bring them closer to those seen in the original title.

Yoshimi Yasuda, game designer at Dragami Games, took to Twitter/X to share details on the studio’s efforts to fix bugs in the upcoming remaster. He mentioned that the development team has made adjustments to Lollipop Chainsaw RePoP in order to bring the behavior of the KAWAII PHYSICS used in Unreal Engine 5 closer to those seen in the original game.

The game designer mentioned that the aforementioned changes will will be completed by the end of this week, though the time it takes for it to become available on each platform will vary. He encouraged fans to keep an eye on his Twitter/X for when the update will be rolled out for each platform.

Source:

Man I was about to buy this on launch just because of how much I missed out on this due to not owning a PS3 ughhh
Guess I ll bite and wait a little more

A shame this game got butchered on release, was actually looking forward to playing but I ll wait for it to get stable

Man I was about to buy this on launch just because of how much I missed out on this due to not owning a PS3 ughhh
Guess I ll bite and wait a little more
Try emulating if ya got a gaming PC with good specs, its not really a tough game t emulate either tbh