Official Lollipop Chainsaw RePop producer lists changes made to Original Mode, says it hasn’t been censored

SpartaN

Administrator
Staff member
The producer of Lollipop Chainsaw RePop has detailed the changes made to the game’s Original Mode.

The upcoming remaster will feature two modes – an Original Mode which is said to play like the 2012 version released on Xbox 360 and PS3, and a new RePop mode which is less violent and will feature pop-art damage effects.

After it emerged that the Original Mode won’t be entirely untouched, Dragami Games founder and the game’s producer Yoshimi Yasuda took to X in an attempt to reassure players that the changes made won’t amount to censorship.

“The Original Mode is a mode that reproduces the same gore expression, cut scene direction, character design, motion, comic-style character introduction images, costumes, achievements, etc. as the original version,” Yasuda said.

Source:

This sealed the deal for me, I might get this day 1 plus since its 40 bucks for the pre order rn if you have PS Plus
I ll still see what the reviews look like tho even though most of the OG game is still alive here

This sealed the deal for me, I might get this day 1 plus since its 40 bucks for the pre order rn if you have PS Plus
I ll still see what the reviews look like tho even though most of the OG game is still alive here
Im only torn about the soundtrack though, the 360 and PS3 soundtrack make it alone to play the game there but lets see if this looks as good as the assurance by the producer here