Lollipop Chainsaw RePop Launches This September, Remastered Features Revealed

SpartaN

Administrator
Staff member
lollipop_chainsaw_repop_header.jpg
Developer-publisher Dragami Games has revealed that Lollipop Chainsaw RePop, its remaster of the 2012 zombie action game, will launch September 25 on PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, and PC. Dragami revealed this release date in RePop's first trailer, which shows off some of the remastered gameplay and the characters players will meet in the game.

Lollipop Chainsaw represents a collaboration between Goichi "Suda51" Suda (No More Heroes, Killer7), and Guardians of the Galaxy director and now DC film head James Gunn. At the time of Lollipop Chainsaw's release, Gunn was known primarily for directing the films Slither and Super, and writing the two live-action Scooby Doo films and Zach Snyder's Dawn of the Dead remake. We spoke with Suda51 recently about his career and whether or not he keeps up with James Gunn.

To read more: Lollipop Chainsaw RePop Launches This September, Remastered Features Revealed

Have always wondered about this game, I just hope they don't censor anything because of how 2000s this game looks in style and visuals, the new stuff they re adding looks pretty nice

Reactions: SpartaN
About damn time man, even the fkin ISO file to play this on my jailbroken ps3 was a chore to find for crying out loud
The new framerate options and revamp to gameplay changes sooo gnarly as hell!!

DUUUDE OMG
I was literally kicking the air to play this since its one of those games alongside the of Infamous titles that's locked to PS3
I CANNOT wait to play this!!

Now I just need Asuras Wrath to be ported to newer gen consoles lol (pls capcom)
Asura's Wrath is dope, got a damn PS3 for that thing among other games

"Plus, the Chainsaw Blaster now has "auto rock on," an auto-fire mode, and an increased maximum ammunition count, while combos are now usable from the start of the game. Nick Roulette has received some changes, and so have minigames. Plus, a new auto-QTE feature is on by default now."

Oh they're cooking with these changes, as someone who played a bit of the original, Im absolutely looking forward to this!
20220807_221935.jpg

View attachment 188
Developer-publisher Dragami Games has revealed that Lollipop Chainsaw RePop, its remaster of the 2012 zombie action game, will launch September 25 on PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, and PC. Dragami revealed this release date in RePop's first trailer, which shows off some of the remastered gameplay and the characters players will meet in the game.

Lollipop Chainsaw represents a collaboration between Goichi "Suda51" Suda (No More Heroes, Killer7), and Guardians of the Galaxy director and now DC film head James Gunn. At the time of Lollipop Chainsaw's release, Gunn was known primarily for directing the films Slither and Super, and writing the two live-action Scooby Doo films and Zach Snyder's Dawn of the Dead remake. We spoke with Suda51 recently about his career and whether or not he keeps up with James Gunn.

To read more: Lollipop Chainsaw RePop Launches This September, Remastered Features Revealed
Looks promising enough from what I ve read, I ll need to see more since I really don't trust companies these days when they handle remasters, let alone remakes lol