Location of Lord Frenzied Flame Midra in Elden Ring SOTE

Sry if title is spoilers, I at final boss of DLC now but before I kill him I wanna go fight Midra too
I only know he's in a secret location, I haven't explored much, only did main stuff so if anyone can guide I would appreciate it kindly

Midra is in the Abyssal Woods region, particularly he has his own legacy dungeon there, the dungeon lowkey gave me vibes of the Grand Archives from DS3

I suggest using this thread of how to get to Abyssal Woods here as a reference and then proceed with the dungeon since the DLC becomes a horror game here almost lol

Reach the Abyssal woods first and then the Dungeon is along the path there, a straight shot you cant miss it unless you wanted to

Last edited:
You can check this guide out for Midra's location
Man this boss is such a well done secret with how you need to discover him in the resident evil area of this game lmao

OP btw good choice. beating Midra before the final boss of the DLC is good, he's pretty easy to beat and it ll be much more satisfying to beat him that way imo

Midra is in the Abyssal Woods region, particularly he has his own legacy dungeon there, the dungeon lowkey gave me vibes of the Grand Archives from DS3

I suggest using this thread of how to get to Abyssal Woods here as a reference and then proceed with the dungeon since the DLC becomes a horror game here almost lol
Make sure you get past the unkillable enemies stealthily in the Abyssal Woods, otherwise they one shot you with madness buildup