Official Lies Of P Director Shares Update On Sequel And DLC

Absalon

Seasoned
Staff member
For the DLC of the Lies of P and the sequel, we aim to do better on what we did well and improve in areas we have room to grow. It might sound simple, but I find that sticking to the basics is anything but easy. Thankfully, I have amazing colleagues on that I can place my full trust, Team NOUGH and ROUNDS Studio. They have always been by my side through thick and thin, and we will continue to step forward.

image_2024-09-21_191929464.png

Lies of P was my Game of the Year last year (which was a tough choice since I also loved AC6). I was really impressed that this studio seemed to come out of nowhere and nailed the soulslike formula while adding their own unique twists. It’s incredibly polished too; it's hands down the best soulslike not made by FromSoftware.

I was already on board for whatever they have planned next.

They squeezed out fresher Fromsoft juice than any other non-From soulslikes I've played, very excited to see them improve on their own work.

Easy day one purchase for me. I wonder what direction they are going to take with the sequel. The big reveal at the end was wild. Also a mild hot take is I found lies way harder then elden ring. Part of it is my play style in souls games is pure magic. That and I'm dog shit at sekiro.

The DLC is a definite day one buy for me. I absolutely loved Lies of P. The mix of Sekiro-like gameplay with Souls elements was such a blast.